There are many stunning places to visit on earth, from the most popular to the least known, but it can be a challenge deciding which one is the best fit for a couple’s vacation. Planning a vacation takes quite some time and effort, it’s true. The options for destinations are endless, and so each decision must be weighed against what you expect from the vacation. When looking for accommodation for example, if it’s a luxurious and laid-back trip you are planning, then options for a dreamy, beach-side vacation rental like those available on Exceptional Villas could be your go-to. On the other hand, if it’s a sightseeing tour, then simply a hotel room should suffice as you’ll spend most of the time out seeing places anyway. There is no easy way to make this decision, but we have found a few places that are guaranteed to deliver on your expectations.
Here are our top Couple Vacations hotspots around the world:
1. Santiago, Chile – Most tourists would be happy to travel just about anywhere. Still, if you’re looking for a place with the best scenery, amazing food, and the most vibrant culture, you need to look no further than Santiago, Chile. This Andean city has it all. The landscape is diverse and beautiful: lush forests, snow-capped mountains, and desert canyons. Chile’s capital city is one of the most beautiful in the world, and there are mountains within striking distance of the city that make for stunning hikes. The food is also top-notch, featuring everything from spicy chorizo to creamy quinoa. And the culture is vibrant, with an incredible range of music, art, and history. This might be one of the most underrated travel destinations on the planet.
2. Amalfi Coast, Italy – The Amalfi Coast is just like a secret garden. It is known for its breath-taking beauty, but very few people have ever stepped foot on its sandy shores. This is a place where you can enjoy the rarest of experiences. You can enjoy the sea views that you will never see anywhere else. Enjoy a unique food that is never offered anywhere else. This gorgeous stretch of coastline in the South of Italy is known for its stunning scenery, picturesque towns, and refreshing sea breezes. You will also enjoy the simplicity and luxurious ambiance of this place. It is also a popular tourist destination for couples, and if you’re looking for a place to spend your honeymoon, you should definitely consider visiting this serene area.
3. Krabi, Thailand – couples planning their first-ever vacation should start with one of the best Couple Vacation Hotspots. Krabi, Thailand, is one of the most popular destinations for new couples. Krabi is known as one of the most beautiful places in the country of Thailand. Due to the numerous waterfalls and the limestone mountains, Krabi is a fantastic place to spend your time. An island is also a perfect place for couples, with tons of beautiful beaches and a great selection of resorts to choose from. Its magical natural beauty attracts couples from all over the world. This makes it a perfect place for those who are looking for a romantic place to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
4. Seychelles – Seychelles has long been a popular tourist destination for those looking to escape from the hustle and bustle of life in the city and enjoy some time in a tropical paradise. The archipelago is a stunning chain of islands with lush tropical forests, spectacular beaches, and a plethora of facilities to cater to every kind of holiday-maker. Seychelles has been described as one of the most romantic places in the world with its massive amount of natural beauty. The archipelago of 115 islands and islets is known for its pristine white-sand beaches, emerald waters, swaying palm trees, exotic marine life, and lush forests. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, then Seychelles would be an ideal choice.
5. Rab, Croatia – The beautiful island of Rab in Croatia is a famous place for couples to go on vacation, and it’s also one of those destinations that can easily fit in as the perfect itinerary for a romantic getaway. It’s a fairly small island with a lot of hotels and offers excellent activities that won’t take all day to complete. Whether you like to snorkel, whitewater raft, or relax on a beach, there’s something for everyone on Rab.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or you’re looking for a fun trip with your partner, we’re sure you’ve heard about or even looked into the idea of a Couple’s Vacation. For years, couples have been escaping the pressures of the daily grind to find time to connect, let loose, and have some unexpected fun. From time to time, there’s just nothing better than being with your partner and having a great, authentic-time together.